Here are the songs I listened to while exercising today:
1) Hey Ya! -- Outkast
2) I'll Keep Your Memory Vague -- Finger Eleven
3) Behold A Lady -- Outkast
4) I Should've Been After You -- Rooney
5) That's What You Get -- Paramore
6) Handle With Care -- Traveling Wilburys
7) Lemon Parade -- Tonic
8) Best Intentions -- Excentrics
9) Edinburg -- Seth Swirsky
10) Funny -- Saul Zonana
11) Maybe It's Just Me -- Butch Walker
12) Get Back -- Buckcherry
13) The Air Near My Fingers -- The White Stripes
It's like the future was calling me on the treadmill tonight.
Good for Saul Zonana to make today's shuffle. He'll be appearing at The Beachland Ballroom Friday night, opening for the Adrian Belew Trio. I've been waiting years to see Saul live.
And Tonic's lead singer, Emerson Hart, is now out on his own. He'll be at the Cambridge Room at the House of Blues Sunday night. Yes, I do want a Tonic song or two.
Impressive feat for Outkast to make the shuffle twice in three songs.