Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Day 15

Here are the songs I listened to while excercising today:

1) Caroline -- David Gray
2) Secret -- The Rosenbergs
3) Whisper at the Top of My Lungs -- John Faye Power Trip
4) Everyday I Write the Book -- Elvis Costello
5) Save Me -- Marc Broussard
6) Unknown -- 40 Ft. Ringo
7) Repeat Offender -- Teenage Bottlerocket
8) No Ceiling -- Eddie Vedder
9) You Made Me Like It -- 1990s
10) Dick -- Holiday With Maggie
11) Come Dig Me Out -- Kelly Osbourne
12) My Big Mouth -- The Posies

You know, listening to my MP3 player with crappy, broken headphones really sucks. I don't hear the lushness in Marc Broussard's "Save Me," the fun in Kelly Osbourne's "Come Dig Me Out," or the sweeteness of Elvis Costello's "Everyday I Write the Book". I really think it is uninspiring me. Next time, I bring my new free headphones.

No comments: