Thursday, March 6, 2008

Day 3

Here are the songs I listened to while exercising today:

1) I've Been Waiting -- Matthew Sweet
2) Skyway -- The Apples in Stereo
3) Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely) -- Pink
4) Butterfly on Jupiter -- Seth Swirsky
5) Be My Fix -- 40 Ft. Ringo
6) Smile Like You Mean It -- The Killers
7) Who Knew -- Pink
8) No Such Thing -- John Mayer
9) Sleep -- My Chemical Romance
10) Homecoming -- Kanye West

My music is the only sugar now allowed in my diet, and tonight provided plenty of it. Matthew Sweet, The Apples in Stereo, Seth Swirsky, 40 Ft. Ringo (now Stereo Fallout) -- that's four tablespoons of some sugary pop music. Even Pink leans that way with the songs off her underrated "I'm Not Dead" disc from last year.

It was a good overall diet, as The Killers and My Chem brought the mean and potatoes rock, John Mayer the side dish, and Kanye the dessert.

Meanwhile, Seth Swirsky stealthily makes a name for himself, popping up during my workout for the third straight time. He's the Joe Dimaggio of my MP3 player. Outkast still holds the overall lead, but Seth Swirsky is the only everyday player.

No comments: